What is Black Mustard Seed?
Black mustard seed (Brassica Nigra (L) Koch) belongs to the Brassicaceae family. There is a great demand for its import and export on the medicinal plant market, as it has exceptional medicinal properties.
- Black Mustard Seed is an annual plant with a height of 1 to 1.5 m. Its central part is often branched with a rough, hairy down at the base, while it is glabrous above. Rarely, the entire plant is glabrous. It has stalked basal leaves that are lobed-comb-shaped with a larger terminal, both surfaces hairy. The upper leaves are oblong-linear, with entire margins that are glabrous.
- The petals are about 8 mm long and 3-4 mm wide and have a dark yellow color. The silique is 10 to 17 mm long and 1.5 to 2 mm wide with a thin tip 1.5 mm long.
- The fruit is attached to the peduncle with a narrow central wall. The seeds are located inside the fruit which are round and dark brown.
The plant contains several chemical compounds such as protein, oil, sinapine, glucosinolate, isothiocyanate, hydroxy benzyl isothiocyanate, and benzyl isothiocyanate.
- Oils from the seeds
Plants of this species are cultivated in Iran, India, North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Europe.
Distribution in Iran
The plant is cultivated in eastern Azerbaijan, western Azerbaijan, and Sistan and Baluchistan.
- Anti-infertility agent
- Stomach Tonic
- Skin whitener
- Treatment of sciatica
- Treatment of rheumatism
- Treatment of baldness
- Treatment of chilblains
- Treatment of pneumonia
- Treatment of lung inflammation
- Treatment of bronchitis
- Treatment of headache
- Treatment of vascular diseases
- Treatment of severe cough
- Treatment of skin inflammations
- Treatment of skin blisters
Directions for consumption
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
- Patients with kidney inflammation
- Patients with inflammation of gastric ulcer
- Children younger than six years old
- Elderly people over 60 years old
- People who are prone to skin allergies
- Stomach pain
- Inflammation of the skin
Signs of overconsumption
- Stomach pain
- Decreased heart rate
- Difficulty breathing
Note: Before using this herb to treat disease, consult your doctor, please.
Black Mustard Seed supplier in Iran
According to the buyer’s needs, Maleki Commercial exports excellent quality of Black Mustard Seed as, EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF.
Maleki Commercial, the biggest exporter of Black Mustard Seed
Maleki Commercial is the largest direct exporter of Black Mustard Seed in Iran and Asia. This company exports the best quality of this plant as per the buyer’s requirement in the form of EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF.
Worldwide export of Black Mustard Seed
Among all companies exporting Black Mustard Seed, Maleki Commercial offers the most effective ingredients and the best quality and price. This holding is very successful in exporting this plant to different countries without any middleman.
You can rely on this company to provide the best quality products in safe and standardized
packaging if you need this kind of high-quality export.
Black Mustard Seed price in Iran
Maleki Commercial exports Black Mustard Seed at the best price and quality under the brand Elisso Sky to Europe, Asia, and the United States and has already attracted plenty of customers.