What is Common Polypody?
plant Polypodium : The medicinal plant of Common Polypodium (Polypodium Vulgare L.) belongs to the Polypodiaceae order and family, and the ferns genus. This plant is also called Bespike in Iran.
- Common polypody has underground stems with brown scaly scales that are linear-lanceolate to ovate-lanceolate. These scales are deeply incised crest that has 2 to 5 leaf lobes on each side. The petiole of this plant is shorter than the leaf blade and flat. The sorus is glabrous, circular, or ovate arranged in a row, and have a central pinnate leaf on each side.
- Common Polypody has a grey-black underground stem that is narrow and has many nodes. From each node emerge several thin spines with which the plant anchors itself in the ground.
- The core of the fresh root is initially green, but with time it turns red and black.
Common Polypody contains alpha-methylbutyric acid ester, butyric ester, butyric acid, hexoacid, succinic acid, isovaleric acid ester, lauric acid, essential oil, resin, starch, mannitol, sugar, and a glucoside called samambain, and some saponins.
It grows in Iran, temperate regions of Europe, America, and Turkey.
Distribution in Iran
This plant grows in the provinces of Gorgan (Naharkhoran, Golestan Park, Jahannama Protected Area, Ziarat), Mazandaran (Do Hazar forests, Tankabon, Ramsar, Javaher Deh, Haris forests), Gilan (Kalibar, Hiran Pass – Azerbaijan, Koh Kalan, Inalo forests..) Azerbaijan, Bandar Gaz.
- Relieves colds
- Ant phlegm
- Treatment of jaundice
- Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Treatment of gout
- Treatment of bronchitis
- Treatment of constipation
- Treatment of severe flatulence
- Relief of stomach pain
- Treatment of chronic cough
- Treatment of diseases of the spleen
- Treatment of liver diseases
- Elimination of intestinal parasitic worm
- Increased secretion of bile
Common Polypody supplier in Iran
According to the buyer’s needs, Maleki Commercial exports excellent quality of Common polypody as, EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF.
Maleki Commercial, the biggest exporter of Common Polypody
Maleki Commercial is the largest direct exporter of Common Polypody root in Iran and Asia. This company exports the best quality of this plant as per the buyer’s requirement in the form of EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF.
Worldwide export of Common Polypody
Maleki Commercial is one of the global exporters of Common Polypody root with the most effective ingredients, offering the best quality and price among all exporters. This holding is very successful in exporting this plant to different countries without any middleman.
You can rely on this company to provide the best quality products in safe and standardized packaging if you need this kind of high-quality export.
Common Polypody price in Iran
Maleki Commercial exports Common Polypody at the best price and quality under the brand Elisso Sky to Europe, Asia, and the United States and has already attracted plenty of customers.