What is garlic?
garlic plant : Garlic (Allium Sativum L.) from the Liliaceae family is one of the widely used medicinal plants, with significant contribution in earning foreign exchange in the global trade market that is used in the various industries.
Garlic is a perennial herb with a height of 60-80 cm. It has 15 to 16 cloves, with an egg form bulb. The leaves of this plant are dark green, flat, glabrous, and linear with a length of 4-20 cm and a width of 0.5-2.5 cm. Inflorescent is an umbrella form consisting of a single-end flower and several smaller ones. The flowers are pink or greenish.
Garlic contains water, Allicin, conjugated compounds, protein, fat, carbon hydrates, fatty substances, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, niacin, fiber, sugar, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, riboflavin, thiamine, and vitamin C.
- American garlic: This type is characterized by a strong odor and white skin called “Greole”.
- Tahitian garlic: This garlic is so large that its diameter is approximately 8 cm.
This plant is cultivated in Iran, Europe, and Central Asia.
Distribution in Iran
Garlic is cultivated in Mazandaran, Gilan, Hamedan, Isfahan, Azerbaijan, Khuzestan, Gorgan, Fars, and Tehran.
- Anti-heart attack
- Phlegm regulator
- Immune stimulant
- Gastric booster
- Heart promoter
- Memory enhancer
- Sexual booster
- Blood sugar lowering
- Blood lipid reducer
- Blood pressure-lowering
- Triglycerides treatment
- Inflammation respiratory tract treatment
- Pulmonary infections treatment
- Treatment of various infections
- Menstrual pain treatment
- Treatment of chronic coughs
- Treatment of skin diseases
- Treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Treatment of respiratory diseases
- Treatment of weakness and fatigue
- Treatment of intestinal spasms
- Treatment of bladder cancer
- Pertussis treatment
- Dysentery treatment
- Pneumonia treatment
- Treatment of malaria
- Treatment of fungal infection
- Treatment of indigestion
- Treatment of joint pain
- Treatment of indigestion
- Treatment of arthritis
- Treatment of kidney disease
- Intestinal parasites treatment
- Treatment of urinary tract stones
- Treatment of neurological diseases
- Treatment of earache
- Constipation treatment
- Asthma treatment
- Cough treatment
- Treatment of fever
- To use topically (ointment, fermented, oily soaking)
- Oral (capsules, drops, tablets, powder, extract, globular)
Frequency of consumption:
- Capsule: from 3 to 5000 mg, 1 to 3 times daily
- Drops: 5 drops daily, when the disease is acute, it should be consumed hourly, while in chronic situations it can be consumed every eight hours
- Tablets: from 500 to 810 mg, 1 to 3 times daily
- Globular: one daily, when the disease is acute, it should be consumed hourly, while in chronic situations it can be consumed every eight hours
- Patients who use artificial heart pacemakers and take Warfarin.
- Patients with a coagulation disorder.
- Patients who are suffering from Hemophilia.
- People with low blood pressure.
- Women who are in the lactation period.
Side effects of overdose limit
- Skin rash
- Skin burns
Note: Please consult your doctor before taking garlic to treat the disease.
How to store
- Fresh garlic can be kept in a dry environment without separating (removing) the clove junction.
- Garlic powder is kept in sealed containers in a dry environment away from sunlight.
Supplier of Garlic in Iran
Maleki Commercial exports the best quality of Garlic in the form of EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF according to the customers’ demands.
Maleki Commercial the Largest Exporter of Lemon
Maleki Commercial is the largest direct exporter of Garlic in Iran and Asia. Maleki Commercial exports the best quality of gatlic in the form of EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, FOB, FAC, CFR, CIF according to the customers’ demands.
Global Exports of Garlic
Maleki Commercial is the global exporter of Garlic with the most active ingredients and the best quality and price among all companies exporting this plant. This holding has achieved great success in exporting Garlic to various countries without intermediaries.
If you require export Garlic of the highest quality, you can confidently provide it from Maleki Commercial with safe and standard packaging.
The Price of garlic plant in Iran
Maleki Commercial exports Garlic to Europe, Asia, and the United States under the Elisso Sky brand with the best price and quality, meeting customers’ expectations and satisfaction.