Medicinal plants impact of cold
In the new generation, population growth and wide spread diseases, medicinal plants play a very important role in treatment and prevention.
Iran is a 4-season climate country and temperature difference ranges up to 50° C, is known as the 8 top genetic pools of medicinal plants across the world and more than 750 species with spectacular properties are found in the wide region.
Global research institutes pay 3 billion dollars annually for research projects of Pharmacognocy and the relation of medicinal plants for treatment of different types of diseases.
In this part a number of plant species for cold remedy used in traditional and classic medicine are introduced.
Thymus is a disinfector, anti-parasite and anti-microbe, which is due to the thymone, constitute. It is useful for cold, cough, catarrh and pertusiss.
Sodden application of thyme is widely recommended for cold treatment.
Application method for cold remedy:
Macerate 10 g of leaves in 1 L of water and drink the mixture during the day.
Other amazing properties of thyme:
- Menstrual pain treatment in woman
- Angina and lung infection boost
- Nervous tonic, insomnia and dipression
- Stomach and kidney tonic
- Asthma and bronchitis remedy
¼ of a teaspoon of thyme powder contain following compounds:
Zataria multiflora and Thymus vulgaris are among main products in Maleki commercial. This commercial exports a large quantity of these products to many parts of the global. For order, you may call our advisors.
Eucalyptus is native to Australia. Blue type is the most known species used in medicine. It is found in market as essential oil, oil, tincture, ointment, leaf and tea.
Treatment-remedy properties of Eucalyptus
It is suggested for cold and nose inflammation, throat, lung and chest as oil, leaf and fumigation.
Microbecide and anti-bacterial.
Application method of essential oil for cold treatment:
Add 5-10 drops of oil to 2 glasses of boiling water and inhale during day.
Maleki commercial is the biggest exporter of Eucalyptus essential oil in Iran. For order, you may call our advisors.
Jujube has a mild and moderate habit according to traditional medicine idea and contain following properties:
- Anti-cough and chest sofetener because of high mucillage content
- Blood purifier and causes vitamin K rise
- Prevents cancer due to high antioxidant capacity
- Hypnagogic and enlivening
- Boosts clogged voice
- Fruit is used as pain relief
- Bark sodden is known as anti-diarrhea
Application method for cold treatment:
Boil 50 g of fruit in 1 L water and drink after purification.
Maleki commercial is the biggest exporter of Jujube in Iran and accross the world. For order, you may call our advisors.
Yarrow belongs to Astraceae family and is known as the millefolium herb.
Properties and application:
- The tea is good for cold.
- Anti-fever and digestive system tonic.
- Twigs sodden have anti-spasm properties and helps decrease menstrual pains especially in women with small hips.
- Anti-inflation and diuretic.
- Mixed with honey is recommended for intestine worm boosting.
5-Persian Borago( Echium Amoenum)
It is known as warm and dry habit plant based of traditional medicine.
Flowers are white, blue and purple with following properties:
- Boosts cold
- Relives cough and throat inflation
- Blood purification
- Kidney tonic.
- Helps the strength of feelings.
- Enlivening and anti-depression
- Leaves contain vitamin C.
- Prevents cancer because of Mg content.
- Chest softener and boosts asthma and respiratory toughness.
Application method for cold remedy:
3 spoons of borage with 4 glasses of water mixed 1 lime, boiled and drink with honey after purification.
Maleki commercial is the biggest exporter of Echium Amoenum (Borage in Iran and accross the world. For order, you may call our advisors.